What is Wingly?
Wingly is Europe’s leading flight sharing platform. We connect private pilots with passengers so they can share the cost and the passion of a flight. Founded in July 2015 by a pilot from Polytechnique, an aeronautical engineer and a German web developer, Wingly has more than 100,000 users and makes private aviation accessible again. After our second investment round, we are pursuing a growth strategy of the German market, a unique and thrilling adventure.
Who are we looking for?
• Fluent in English and German
• Doing a Bachelor or Master in Business, Marketing, Communication or equivalent
• Strong interest in the start-up world
• High motivation and autonomy, excellent team player
• Organizational skills
• Being passionate for aviation is a big plus
• You will work directly with the founders, the Traffic Manager and the German Country Manager
• You will be in charge of the social media strategy and management in Germany
• You will do some customer support
• You will be in charge of the blog and newsletter strategy and its content creatio
• You will work on the communication and marketing strategy and implementation
Why join Wingly?
Wingly is an international team of thirteen people who are passionate about aviation, and who are promoters of the collaborative economy. Joining us means living the start-up experience at its best. We work hard, but also enjoy our team activities such as afterworks and even flights aboard light aircraft and helicopters. Our headquarters are located in the Starburst incubator in the heart of Paris with a nice rooftop.
Ready for Take-Off? Then contact us at: email@example.com and send us your CV and cover letter!