Do you want to change people lives? And help them get the jobs abroad that will take them where they want? If the answer is yes, keep reading!
Next Station is a smart recruiting platform for international recruiting. Our mission is to help candidates and companies meet globally. We started Next Station last year and we’re currently fundraising a €1M seed round.
Today we are a team of 4 experienced founders and we will grow to 12 people before June. It’s only the beginning and you will grow with us! In this role, you will work directly with Clément (co-founder and head of operations & webmarketing). You will work at our modern office, shared with 3 other startups, in the heart of Paris and surrounded by an international community (15 nationalities!).
Starting Date: June
What you will do:
- Execution of Next Station blog editorial strategy and planning
- Definition, implementation and monitoring of backlinking strategies
- Creation and publication of content on the magazine and social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, …)
- Support content edition and translation of candidate profiles
- Management of online communities (by countries)
- Support the development of Next Station’s reputation and company ́s communication
What you need:
- Knowledge of webmarketing and digital communication
- Ease at writing (blog or personal site would be a plus)
- Knowledge and experience in social networks
- Knowledge in SEO would be a plus
- Results and performance oriented
- Shares and cares about Next Station’s values and mission
- Languages Requested: 1. German or Spanish (bilingual) 2. French, 3. English
Work @ Next Station:
- We are Fam — What’s the point of spending all these hours together if we don’t have fun?
- We care — About others. About what we do. About the impact of our work
- Go beyond — We explore all routes and find a way to get where we want to go
Together, we go beyond, enjoy. Repeat.
Are you ready? If so, send your CV to email@example.com and we will talk ASAP.