Do you want to change people lives? And help them get the jobs abroad that will take them where they want? If answer is yes, keep reading!
Next Station is a smart recruiting platform for international recruiting. Our mission is to help candidates and companies meet globally. We started Next Station last year and we’re currently fundraising a €1M seed round led by our co-founder Denis Fayolle.
Today we are a team of 4 experienced founders and we will grow to 12 people before June. It’s only the beginning and you will grow with us! In this role you will work directly with Blanca Montero (co-founder and head of sales). You will work at our modern office, shared with 3 other startups, in the heart of Paris and surrounded by an international community (15 nationalities!).
Intern Business Development Germany
What you will do
- Identify German companies hiring abroad (prospects)
- Contact (mailing, calling) prospects to understand their needs
- Own the full relationship with German hiring companies in our platform
- Onboard German candidates (calling, mailing, editing) in our platform
- Follow and support candidates
- Establish sales forecasts and reporting
What you need
- Amazing interpersonal skills. Rigorous, dynamic and autonomous, you are also results-oriented and very comfortable on the phone
- You love multi-tasking and still keep a good level of organization around you
- You have the mind of a pirate and the spirit of a caring grandma
- You have a first experience in sales or account mgmt., especially on the prospecting part
- Languages: German (native), English (advanced), French or Spanish (bonus points)
Work @ Next Station
- We are Fam — What’s the point of spending all these hours together if we don’t have fun?
- We care — About others. About what we do. About the impact of our work
- Go beyond — We explore all routes and find a way to get where we want to go
Together, we go beyond, enjoy. Repeat.
Are you ready? If so, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk ASAP.